Who are we?
Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is the biggest student association in Europe. We are present in more than 1000 Higher Education Institutions from 42 countries. We have around 15,000 active members that are in many sections supported by so-called buddies mainly taking care of international students. Thus, ESN involves around 40,000 young people offering its services to around 350,000 international students every year.
ESN works for the creation of a more mobile and flexible education environment by supporting and developing the student exchange from different levels and providing an intercultural experience also to those students who cannot access a period abroad ("internationalisation at home").
ESN URJC is one of the +530 sections that integrate ESN. We are based in the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, in Madrid and we receive every year more than 500 international students.
Aims & Principles
In synthesis, ESN:
- works in the interest of international students
- works to improve the social and practical integration of international students
- represents the needs and rights of international students on the local, national, and international level
- provides relevant information about mobility programmes
- motivates students to study abroad
- works with the reintegration of homecoming students
- contributes to the improvement and accessibility of student mobility
- cares about its members
- values volunteering and active citizenship
Si quieres unirte a nuestro equipo y realizar uno de los voluntariado más divertidos del mundo, rellena nuestro formulario: https://esnurjc.es/join-us