After meeting the local culture, come and enjoy the Hard Rock Cafe's Madrid Experience: musical culture in a space dedicated to the history of rock. As a curiosity, Hard Rock owns the largest private collection of Rock in the world, with more than 80,000 personal items from the great music legends, distributed throughout its premises in 74 countries, including: 175 Cafes, 24 hotels, and 11 casinos. The collection in the Hard Rock Cafe Madrid includes the Bono’s Harley Davidson (singer of the group U2), the Michael Jackson's Moonwalk iconic shoes, a Roy Orbison guitar and costumes of Madonna, Elton John, John Lennon or Mick Jagger. For this reason, a meal at Hard Rock Cafe Madrid is a true cultural and culinary experience.
With your ESNcard enjoy discounts in two different menus (see document attached):
- The Silver Menu for just 16,30€
- The Vinyl Menu for just 14,25€
HOW TO ENJOY THESE DISCOUNTS?
Book in advance by contacting the Sales Department (Monday to Friday, 9.00-18.00hours): at firstname.lastname@example.org / 91 436 43 40.
Terms and conditions:
- Max. 15 people/booking (no min. people required)
- Bookings available from Sunday (from 18:00h) to Friday (19:00h).
- Rates valid during 2017.
You can also enjoy two different kind of HAPPY HOUR;
- EVENING - From Monday to Friday (18:00h - 20:00am): Half price in drinks (cocktails, spirits and draft beer) and appetizers (Hard Rock Nachos, Signature Wings and Tupelos Chicken Tenders).
- LATE NIGHT HAPPY HOUR by Hard Rock Cafe Madrid & Jose Cuervo - From Sunday to Thursday (00:00 - 02.00am). Every time you order a drink (spirits, cocktails and local beer) you get a second one for free.