The Spring semester's ESN National Event is already here!
After the success of the previous one in Granada, which hosted more than 1.500 exchange students coming from 400 different Spanish universities, we are ready to announce the second edition. This time the setting will be the beautiful capital of Andalucia, Seville, and it will take place in the middle of the second semester, from the 4th to the 6th of March. Undoubtly, this will be an unique opportunity to meet lots of other Erasmus students, have fun and enjoy cultural activities.
DEADLINE: 19th of february! or when SOLD OUT
- Private transportation
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Paella & BBQ dinner
- Cabalgata Erasmus / Erasmus parade
- City tours in English/Spanish by ESN Sevilla: Plaza de España & Parque de Maria Luisa Tour, City center legends, Barrio de Santa Cruz - more info abbout the tours here http://welcome.esnsevilla.org/tours/
- Free time to visit Catedral, Giralda and Reales Alcázares (optional entrances)
- Friday's party: Aquellos felices años 20 (dresscode: gangster men - cabaret women)
- Saturday's party: Una noche de película (dresscode: Zombieland)
- SocialErasmus Paella
- An ESNcard of this section required.